We are constantly striving to better ourselves and one another. Since we first met, we have always made monthly goals together before a new month begins. It’s been beautiful to see how our goals, duties, and priorities have evolved and changed over the past three years! Whether big or small, we believe that setting goals helps us improve ourselves for God and one another!
We can’t wait for the new year to begin! After everything we learned this past year about living simply, being intentional with our words and actions, and supporting the ethical fashion movement, our dreams have multiplied. We are beginning to spend more time on our passions and less time and money on accumulating possessions. We have so many plans for 2018 and as this year unfolds, we are excited to share with you what we have in store!
January 2018 Family Goals
– remain faithful to our workout plan
– read ‘The Hobbit‘
– finish draft of first two chapters of dissertation (Mike)
– attend daily mass
– meal plan each week
– make cookies for neighbors
– live out our Family Rule of Life
– pray this consecration prayer each day
– visit the library once a week with Peter
– make (and eat!) this salad
– M & C
Listen to the latest
Tune into the Finding Philothea Podcast where my husband, Mike, and I share the mercy, beauty, and joy of a life lived for Christ.