This year, April brings us the first full month of spring! Spring is Mike’s favorite time of year, and Peter’s first season he has yet to experience! Spring brings new life, warmer weather, fresh beginnings, and the opportunity to celebrate our faith with the season of Easter! We spent some time this weekend sharing what traditions we want to establish for our Easter weekend and season. It is so special to plan such an incredible celebration this year with our son in mind!
April 2017 Family Goals
– purchase a family zoo pass
– deliver Easter cards and lilies to family and friends
– prepare for Easter: grocery shop, make menu and place cards, decorate eggs, fill baskets
– pick out new books for Peter
– visit the Buffalo Broadway Market
– buy seeds for our little porch garden
– outline this year’s business plan
– watch Jesus Of Nazareth movie
– go on evening family walks as weather improves
– make this Easter Egg Nest Cake
– M & C
Listen to the latest
Tune into the Finding Philothea Podcast where my husband, Mike, and I share the mercy, beauty, and joy of a life lived for Christ.