Since we first started dating two years ago, we have always made monthly goals together before a new month begins. We are constantly striving to better ourselves and one another. It has been amazing to see how these goals have changed with each milestone of our relationship. This season of our life is filled with goals that help us individually, as a couple, and now together in our new role as parents to Peter.
September is one of our favorite months. It combines two of our favorite seasons in one! We have always found it to be a great month to start a new routine, especially after the irregularity that summertime often holds. We have some great September memories that we fondly reminisce about and we cannot wait to make new ones with Peter!
September 2016 Family Goals
– drink more water
– have an outdoor family movie night with friends
– work out more
– explore a new hiking trail
– keep our September tradition of making this together
– finish PhD paper revisions and begin new work (Mike)
– join our local library
– join a parish
– read more books with Peter
– write important dates in planner
– M & C